dimarts, 20 de novembre del 2012

YOUR-SAY(3): Feeling like an elf in an absinthe cup

Feeling like an elf in an absinthe cup:

 
The first time I saw them was in the back seat of the car of Bobby The True, driving toward the neighborhood about three in the morning.
The True saw the look in the middle of the night. The electronic music of the car helped making the moment even more specially weird than before.

Absinthe's Green pearls were reflected in my eyes, and I almost felt the taste of the psychedelic potion through my tongue, and then in my esophagus and stomach, feeling sparking bubbles tapping me furiously inside me.
The quake moved by all the layers of the epidermis, bristling the hair of the most superficial skin of my body.

I felt the peculiar odor of the alcohol pass through my nose, and then passing through my lungs.
The lungs' blood gotten the smell, and that blood went through my head making the block of my mind because he don't recognized the indescribable aroma.

The shock of the first minutes waned when I realized that the most interesting of all was not knowing how to describe those absinthe's green pearls that appeared in front of me.

And curiosity took over my body, examining everything I saw:
Green stretched before my eyes.
And I could not stop swimming at the mossy river; I could not stop stroking that colorful frog of intense green; I could not stop to observe the different green shades that moved as a loop in which I couldn't go out.

And I felt an inmense admiration for that perfection that stretched ahead of mine.
And enthusiasm at being able to participate in that beauty as a secondary character.
And this enthusiasm was seen in my eyes: the green potion with its hieratic smile wanted me closer at me.

And when I approached slowly, I felt my body sparking: bubbes smote at all my skin.
And I turned green.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada