diumenge, 11 de novembre del 2012

NEWS(3): Future thinking

BBC:  Is world peace possible?
 


People who think that peace is possible in a world dominate by humans are or incredibly deluded or incredibly human
(okey, It's impossible to supress my sarcasm with these issues that affect me in the deepest of inside me... I adquired a hatred that one day was a sadness because of the world bad situations...)

The text refers to the wars.
How can stop the wars in the world to reach an absolute peace?

But I don't think of wars. Because wars are created by the avaricie of the human. And war is only one bad thing of world that have multiple bad things.

And it's for this reason that I prefer to talk of the malice of the human.

First, when I was young, I thought the malice was only in the body of a few people of the world.
Then, when I grow up, I changed my mind. I realize that the malice was inside the body of a lot of people, but my goal was to find people who lacked this evil.

But with the passage of the time, I realized that we all have this evil part inside us.
We all are mad and evil because it's the nature of the human being.

And we cannot change the nature of things.
We cannot fight against ourselves.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada