dimarts, 12 de març del 2013

Change the world:

"STOP the contacts announcements in the daily"
https://www.change.org/es/peticiones/stop-a-los-anuncios-de-contactos-en-los-peri%C3%B3dicos-en-espa%C3%B1a

I chose this complaint since I thought about it since I have the use of reason.
Why inciting prostitution in the newspapers?
I when I was little picked the newspaper to look at the photographs, and I was always finding the sexual content in listings of contacts.
Is this good for the young people? Is this good for the woman rights?

The company preaches that more equality between man and woman, there is but even so, the contacts announcements are still preserved in the newspapers,
in an indirect way to promote this type of business which consists of selling your body.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada