dimarts, 12 de març del 2013

Painting pain (Frida Kahlo)

Frida Kahlo, the human essence painting pain:
 
One of the women who inspire me. One of the women that I most admire.
People laught when I say that I really admire her, because they only look at appearances, and believe that admire is equivalent to appreciate its beauty.
And in some way, they are right: I admire also her beauty because is the reflex of her personality.
Frida Kahlo is a liberal woman both thoughts and sexuality, intelligent and perceptive, symbolic all of her, and  painfully strong.
I say painfully because she transmits her strengh transforming in a very singular way the pain she feels inside.
There is sadness and pain in their strength, but it's strength at the end. And a very powerful strengh by this fact.
She was a woman advanced in her time, a liberal but at the same time a chained.
One chained that felt free and feeling free is the truth freedom instead.

Her art is full of symbolism that reflect his coatidian life, her thoughts and her ideology.
 
Criticized but admired at the same time, Frida Kahlo is an example for me,
both artistically and as her attitude towards life.
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada