dimarts, 30 d’octubre del 2012

YOUR-SAY(2): Enjoy a silence

Enjoy a silence:


My mother always tells me that I have to enjoy more of silences when rarely appear...
Strangely, I hate the silences.
I've always hated them since I use the reason.
For this reason, I always slept with the television, or study with music.

The silence breaks my ears (impressive paradox).
When there is silence I am alone with myself and with my mind, and I'm beginning to think too of the account.

When there was silence, I am raising questions that cannot be resolved and which cannot be explained with words to other people. So I feel powerless.

I remember that when I was little and I was trying to sleep at night, I used to count the pieces of light
that came out of my roller shutter's blind holes.
From there, I started to think overnight about life and the world.

But next to the questions appeared more questions, and I wanted to resolve them. And I remember that I cried because I wanted to sleep but I could not stop thinking.

It caused me many problems in my childhood.
But suddenly I realized that the only time that I was not thinking about this questions and about bad things was when I was next to nature.

It seems silly but, there, the silence is different from the others.
It's a calming silence. As if I were in the correct habitat.


And I learned to enjoy the correct silences.


And it's for this reason that, when I saw this video for the first time, I felt comforted.








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada